- New and existing well inspection – Benchmark the conditions of the well for future reference.
- Locate damages and breaks – Determine the potential and procedures for appropriate repair.
- Evaluate cleaning requirements – Identify casing conditions, the location of any blockage and what will work best to remove the blockage.
- Locating lost tools or pumps – It is good to know where these are to be able to retrieve them.
- Off season inspection – Take advantage of downtime or anytime pumps are pulled for repair. Let us look in your well for potential problems that can be corrected before they become expensive or more serious.
- Side-views – Offering a direct view of the well casing, screens, perforations, or breaks, with a 360-degree view.
We offer an onsite copy of the inspection, which includes the video, still pictures, and the well report on a convenient USB drive. The inspection report can be emailed to various recipients.